Rooting your Samsung galaxy S4 or Samsung Galaxy S5 can make your device more powerful and superior. I have searched the internet for a simple and effective way to root samsung galaxy s4/s5 but all the ways which was found didn’t easy, and most of them can get your phone brick. However, i found a free Samsung Galaxy rooting software that will root your Samsung Galaxy S4 /Samsung Galaxy S5 /Samsung Galaxy S3 with just One Click. This Rooting Software is powered by odindownload.net and ODIN is the best Samsung Rooting software out there
Samsung Odin system Requirements – download latest Odin for Samsung galaxy S4 root
- Computer with Windows OS
- LATEST SAMSUNG USB DRIVERS
- ADB & FASTBOOT TOOLS for your device
- Android USB cable to connect android phone to the computer
Install Samsung Odin application – Step by step guide.
- Download the Samsung Odin zip file using our direct download links and install.
- Connect your Samsung Android phone to PC via USB cable.
- Turn off your phone 30 seconds and then switch it on.
- Open the Samsung Odin download tool which you install in step 1.
- Click “Auto Reboot” and click “PIT”
- Select the PIT file and click “Start”. The installation will complete when your Android phone reboots automatically.
Best apps for ROOTED Samsung galaxy S4
- WhatsApp Messenger
- Memedroid Pro
- Advance Download Manager Pro
- Chrome Browser
- ROM Toolbox Pro
- File Manager
The Android 4.4.2 KitKat update adds items like faster performance and more battery life, white status bar icons, full-screen album art during playing music, a camera shortcut on the lock screen, options to set the default SMS and beginner apps, better RAM management and general stability developments, according to SamMobile.
Users can install the latest firmware with either Samsung Kies or the Verizon Upgrade Assistant, or they can stay for an over-the-air update to have the firmware. However, there is a manual procedure to download and install the firmware package using Odin.
Note before installing the firmware manually
– All data reposite in the device should be backed up
– The handset should have at least 80 percent battery life
– The USB drivers should be installed on the PC
– USB Debugging must be enabled
– Installed custom ROM will be lost after the flashing firmware.
– Custom recovery, like ClockworkMod Recovery or TWRP probably also will lost
Features and Changes of Android 4.4.2 KitKat update
- Transparent status bar with white icons
- The screen now turns off with fading effect
- Samsung clock app has a new Desk Clock tab
- New notification panel with expandable notifications
- New camera shortcut on the lockscreen
- Option to choose default apps for messaging, home launcher and others
- Samsung KNOX security
- Google Now experience
- GPS toggle has been replaced with a Location toggle
- Many others
- Faster performance
- more battery life
- Download firmware package
- Extract the zip file
- Download latest Odin version as you need
- Odin 3 run as admin
- Put the device into download mode
- Plug in the Galaxy S4 LTE to the pc using USB cable
- Stay till you appear blue sign in Odin
- Click on ‘AP’
- Choose .tar.md5 file
- Click on the ‘Start’. Then the flash will launch
- Finally you will see PASS message and device will be rebooted
- Nowunplug the device from the computer
Install firmware package with Odin to android 4.4.2 with Odin-steps
As always please make sure you have the right device before doing this and I nor AndroidPIT will assume any responsibility for any damage done to your device during or after the installation process.
Download vRoot to root 8000+ android devices including tabs with a single click. Vroot is a easy tool to use on our android device and we don’t need an expert knowledge to use this tool. MGYUN team developed this tool and now for international users English vroot version is available. Also there are only Widows version and so only windows users are able to download vRoot on their devices. When we talk about Samsung Odin, it is the ROM flashing tool available for Samsung Android device users to flash the ROMs. Download Odin and flash / Install Custom ROM to your Samsung android device. When you install custom ROMs you are able to root access. Odin download is supportable for [.tar] file extensions.
Free download vRoot from here
Download Odin tools from here
Vroot download requirements
- Working Windows PC
- proper USB cable
- Installed USB drivers on PC
- to install CWM
- Enough Battery life
- 2 (Froyo)
- 3 (Gingerbread)
- 0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
- 2 (Jelly Bean)
Compatible Android versions to download VROOT
VROOT android compatible devices
More than 8000 Android devices are get supported by vroot rooting tool. As examples can provide all latest Samsung, HTC and LG Android mobile phones and tablet PCs
Vroot rooting guide through steps
- Do a complete backup to your rooting device
- Free Download Vrootand install on your PC (direct free download links are above)
- Launch USB debugging mode on your Android device.
- Start Vroot Android on the PC.
- Connect USB cable to the PC and plug in the Android device.
- Vroot will identify the mobile device.
- Click on ‘Root’ button to launch VROOT rooting process.
- vRoot Process will complete automatically and finally will be rebooted
Vroot English rooting Video guide
vRoot developer credits going to,