Mobile Odin is the latest on device android rooting and flashing tool. Download mobile Odin is a user friendly and simple Android flashing tool supports for Android devices. Odin apk allows customization of kernel files and firmware without activating the recovery mode on mobile Odin download. Odin 3.10 update released by the XDA developers recently. Odin 3.10.0 version includes some improvements than the odin 3.09 version. Custom ROMs are bit different from stock ROMs. As well as modifications of interface and performance. Download odin 3.10.0 latest version and flash your device.
The new iteration of ODIN comes with some enhancements than the ODIN 3.09 version. So if you want to flash the latest custom ROMs with the new well modifications of the Odin application download the Odin 3.10.0 version and flash your Android based device easily than before. As you probably know that the ODIN tool is one of the most popular flashing tool used by Samsung users to install custom ROMs, custom Kernels, stock OTA firmware zip files and other custom files.
Requirements of Odin 3.10, Odin 3.09 & Odin 3.07
- Computer with windows operating system.
- Samsung Latest USB Drivers (install if you dont have already).
- ABD and FASTBOOT tools for the device.
- Android USB Cable.
- PIT and TAR (Rom files of Samsung android).
How to install Odin 3.10 application – Steps guide.
- Step 1: Download Samsung Odin 3.10 zip file using our direct odin download links.
- Step 2: Attach your Samsung Android phone to computer using USB data cable.
- Step 3: Now turn off your Android phone 30 seconds & then switch it on.
- Step 4: Now you can open the Odin 3.10 download tool which you installed in pervious step 1.
- Step 5: Then Click “Auto Reboot” and click “PIT” (PIT is the another option to downloading files on android odin.)
- Step 6: Choose the PIT file & click “Start”. The installation will 100% complete when your Android phone auto reboot
- Samsung Odin is the ROM Flashing tool for SAMSUNG Android Smart phone and tablets devices. Including Samsung Galaxy Note, Samsung Galaxy S4 etc.
Odin troubleshoot and error handling
- Stuck the device at boot logo.
- Switch into DL mode and retry.
- Got “Failed”, “odin is nonfunctional” or stuck.
- No need to worry about. unplug your device, reconnect, Switch Odin into DL mode and retry.